| February 2014: Tips, eNews & More!
The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games have come and gone and Canadians are still on a high! We were all so excited to cheer for our Canadian athletes as they
went for gold. And gold we got!
Go Canada Go!
Are you feeling the chill of the season? We say embrace it and get outside! Ski, skate, or just put on some snow pants and play in the snow! The cold isn't
going away anytime soon (despite what some groundhogs may say), so why not enjoy it? Be sure to bundle up and layer yourself well, you don't want to catch a
If you do feel yourself getting sick, be sure to drink plenty of warm fluids and orange juice to load up on vitamin C to help your body stay strong. Some
other tips to stay healthy this season include:
Until next month, stay warm and keep smiling,
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your face
- Throw tissues away after use
- Get plenty of sleep and good rest
Dr. Tsang and Team
| Help Us improve! - Striving For Excellence in Oral Health
We are always looking for ways to serve you better. Please take a moment to complete our short (5 question) survey and help us continue to strive for excellence in 2014.
|Learn Proper Brushing and Flossing Techniques
1. Use a soft toothbrush for thorough and gentle cleaning.
2. Hold your brush at a 45 degree angle. Begin by brushing the outside of the front teeth. Use gentle, half-tooth wide, back and forth strokes.
3. Next, brush the outside back teeth, starting along the gumline.
4. For the inside back teeth, use short, angled brush strokes.
5. For the inside front teeth, tilt the brush vertically, and use an up-and-down motion.
6. For the chewing surfaces, hold the brush flat, and use a gentle motion.
Click here for flossing tips!
| One Pot Wonder
How are you staying warm this winter?
There's just something so great about getting cozy with a warm bowl of soup or stew. By the end of the day, after trudging through the snow, you're tired, but there's still dinner to be made...That's the beauty of the one pot meal, not only are they warming and delicious, they're pretty easy to make too!
Click here for the full recipe!