Rustic Chocolate Chunk Banana Loaf
Looking for a delicious treat to enjoy after your holiday feast? This recipe for Chocolate Banana Loaf is just what the dentist ordered! Itís quick, relatively simple and super yummy!
This recipe is flexible. You can use melted butter instead of coconut oil or blueberries instead of chocolate. Either way, itíll be delicious!
Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 25 mins
- 1 Cup Fresh Almond Pulp
- 1 Cup Kamut Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2-3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Rice Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1 Cup Blueberries or Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Recipe sourced from Marni Wasserman.
- Preheat oven at 350F. Mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately.
- Use a large bowl for the dry ingredients. Then mix wet ingredients into the dry mixture and fold slowly. Mix together until there are no more lumps. Stir in blueberries or chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into an oiled muffin tray or pour batter into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes if these are muffins. If you are making a loaf, bake for 40-50 minutes.